There is an infirmary in each of the Mimar Sinan and Yıldırım Bayezid Campuses of our university. In the infirmaries, the health service is provided by a part-time workplace doctor and a nurse. Within the framework of the authorities and responsibilities specified in the primary health care institutions and the Nursing Law, necessary emergency medical treatment and first aid applications for the University staff and our students, treatment applications given in writing by the treating physician - except for emergencies - medical dressing, injection applications, blood group, blood pressure, cholesterol and blood glucose measurements are made. Health-related needs that can be met with nursing interventions are determined, planned and implemented in the institution. In addition, health-related counseling is provided to the personnel and students who apply to our unit.
Regardless of whether there is a health insurance or not, direct service can be obtained from the infirmary of our university.
• Those who are a higher education student, have not completed the age of 25 and are not married will continue to benefit from the health insurance of their parents. It will be sufficient for these people to take their student documents to the social security provincial directorate every year.
• University students whose parents do not have health insurance and who have not completed the age of 25 can benefit from health insurance without paying a premium by declaring that they are a student with a student certificate to SGK.
• Students who are over 25 years old and do not have any social security can benefit from hospitals by paying a premium to the social security institution (SGK) according to their income (by having an income test done through the social solidarity and solidarity foundation).
• If you have SGK debts during the period from high school until you register for university, you can have your debts removed from the general health insurance by making a statement to SGK with your student certificate.
• All family physician clinics in our province can be examined free of charge with an identity card.
• After SGK activation is done, services can be received with health insurance at all state hospitals and university hospitals in our province.
Attendance of Foreign Students to the General Health Insurance
In accordance with the amendment made in the provisions of Law No. 6486, general health insurance registration procedures of foreign students (including scholarship students) studying in our country have been made optional, and if these students request, general health insurance registration procedures are carried out by the Provincial Directorate of Social Security or Social Security at the university where they are studying. This will be done by the centers.
In accordance with the amendment made with the Law No. 6486, for the general health insurance registration of foreign students who want to be universal health insurance;
Students who enroll in universities for the first time after 29/5/2013 must apply to the Social Security Provincial Directorate or Social Security Centers in the place where the university they are studying is located, within three months from the first registration date. Otherwise, it is not possible for foreign students within this scope to become universal health insurance holders within the scope of the seventh paragraph of Article 60 of the Law No. 5510 during their education.
Our students can apply directly to our unit between 08:00-17:00.
- Yıldırım Bayezid Campus A Block 1. Floor No: 116
- Mimar Sinan Campus B Block (Student Center) Ground Floor, No: Z-21
Dr. M.Serhat YAMALI provides service on Tuesday at Yıldırım Bayezid Campus and on Thursday at Mimar Sinan Campus at certain hours.
HOW DO OUR ONLINE HEALTH SERVICE AND APPLICATION PROCESS WORK?
- During the fight against the Covid-19 Pandemic, our Health Unit provides online support services to our distance education students and staff.
- For online PDR and Health Support service application click.
HOT VE COLD (SOĞUK SICAK) KOMPRES
BEDEN ISI ÖLÇÜMÜ
BİLGİLENDİRME VE YÖNLENDİRME